SeaSpecs Surf Sunglasses offer high-quality and affordable eye protection. Our Polarized lenses reduce glare while you’re surfing and enjoying all water sports. Our integrated secure strap keeps our floating sunglasses on your head.
Sea Specs were created by a surfer to provide surf sunglasses and sunglasses for kitesurfing, kayaking, jet ski, windsurfing, paddling, sailing, fishing and boating.
We offer different tint levels so you can get the best vision possible regardless of the environmental conditions. For example, on bright, sunny days the grey lens model would be your best bet and there are many frame color options with the grey lens. During the early morning and late afternoon periods – dawn and dusk, the Sunset Specs and Tortuga Specs (brown lens models) provide perfect protection without compromising your vision. Finally, for overcast or extremely low-light conditions – even nighttime when protection from wind and water is essential, the Crystal Specs model (clear lens) is the perfect choice.
All water sports athletes experience prolonged exposure to the sun’s harmful rays. So if you are in the water or on the beach, you need 100% UVA/UVB protection for your eyes! Shop here for the best floating sunglasses and affordable eyewear.
SeaSpecs Patented Design allows SeaSpecs to Float while enjoying your Extreme Ocean Sports!
1. Jet Specs: Black lightweight frames, with POLARIZED grey lenses.
2. Lightning Specs: White lightweight frames, with POLARIZED grey lenses.
3. Copper Blaze Specs: Metallic Orange lightweight frames, with POLARIZED grey lenses.
4. Sunset Specs: Black lightweight frames, with POLARIZED brown lenses.
5. SunFire Specs: Metallic Red lightweight frames, with POLARIZED grey lenses.
6. Cobalt Specs: Blue lightweight frames, with POLARIZED grey lenses.
7. Soleil Specs: Yellow lightweight frames, with POLARIZED grey lenses.
8. Tortuga Specs: Tortoise Shell lightweight frames, with POLARIZED brown lenses.
9. Retro Specs: Two tone green and orange lightweight frames, with POLARIZED grey lenses.
100% UVA & UVB Protection.
Every pair of SeaSpecs ships in a protective microfiber bag.
Product View - Custom Info
This is a custom CMS block. You can use it to display information about shipping, returns, refunds, latest promotions etc. Put any content you want here, like text, HTML or images. There are many useful blocks like this one across the theme. All CMS blocks are editable from the admin panel.
Shipping: Please allow about 5-10 business days for delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please allow 10-15 days for delivery. For delivery to PO Boxes in Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and APO/FPO addresses, allow three weeks for delivery.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service at no additional charge.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unworn or unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred.